Your Privacy is protected. We never share your email address.
5 Reasons to Add Wallpaper to Your Home Now
Wallpaper is having a ‘moment’ in design. Some would argue that it never went away, particularly in high-end interiors. What I know is that I have had 2 large wallpaper jobs so far this year, and it’s been a while since that happened. Hurray! There is so much more to be achieved with wallpaper than with paint alone. If you doubt this, take a look at any current decorating magazine for further proof.
Closer to home, my clients are choosing bold patterns, in toned down neutrals and metallics.
Not convinced yet? Here are my top 5 reasons to add wallpaper to your home now:
- It adds pattern and texture, which brings depth to a room.
- It hides a multitude of sins where walls are less than perfect.
- It camouflages the wear and tear of high-traffic areas.
- It makes a statement for a fraction of the cost of art.
- It comes in finishes and colours difficult to achieve with paint.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive regular updates on new products, promotions, and more!