Your Privacy is protected. We never share your email address.
Home > Blog
5 Reasons to Buy an Electric Fireplace in the Spring
- Zone Heating: When it becomes too warm to have the furnace turned on all day, but it’s a little chilly in the morning and evening, an electric fireplace can take the chill off your favourite room, up to 400 square feet. Once the room is at a comfortable temperature, just turn off the heater and continue to enjoy the flames, without overheating the room, or heating up the rest of the house.
- Light Therapy: There’s nothing cheerier on a dull, rainy day, than a flame dancing in a fireplace. You can enjoy the effect with or without the heater, so no matter the outdoor temperature, an electric fireplace can brighten a gray day.
- Refreshing White & Blue: If you consider black to be boring, even in a fireplace, then consider a white glass fireplace. These come with flames of yellow and blue, and sometimes pink or purple.
- Entertain in Style: Summer brings more time with friends and family. Make your rooms more welcoming with a fireplace – remember, electric fireplaces can operate without the heater, so you can actually turn them on in summer! Few people can resist the mesmorizing effect of flames. And if you don’t think people enjoy fires in summer, just think of beach parties and campfires.
- Renovation Season: Spring is the beginning of the reno rush in Canada. If you’re planning a room makeover in your home as the weather warms up, this is the time to get educated and make decisions on your fireplace. Your contractor needs to know what you have in mind, before he can get started. He will appreciate it if you don’t wait until the last minute to choose your fireplace.
Sign up for our newsletter and receive regular updates on new products, promotions, and more!