The vast majority of our orders will ship for FREE via truck or courier service. If you live in a remote area or are ordering a very large or heavy product, please see below for our Fair & Wide shipping program.
White Glove Delivery
For service into your home, we offer White Glove Delivery service as an optional product purchase in select metropolitan areas. Please add this option to your cart if you require it, or call our Service Manager at 905-889-1239 for more details.
Delivery services do not include installation. For Installation service in the Greater Toronto Area only, please call us at 905-889-1239 for a quote.
Fair & Wide Shipping
Canada is a very large country, with thousands of possible destinations for our fireplaces and we offer hundreds of different fireplace models for sale. We reserve the right to withdraw our offer of Free Shipping on any order for which the cost of shipping will exceed 15% of the selling price of the product. If you live in an area not normally serviced by courier companies like Purolator, FedEx, CanPar or UPS, you may not qualify for free shipping. If your preferred product is particularly costly to ship due to its size, it may not qualify for free shipping to your location. We will notify you within 2 business days if we find that we are unable to provide free shipping of your preferred product to your preferred location. At that time, we will provide you with a quote for shipping to your location, or the closest shipping depot, less a shipping discount equal to 20% of the value of your product. You will then have the option to cancel the order with a full refund or proceed with the order with additional shipping charges. If you have any questions about this policy, please call our Service Manager at 905-889-1239 or open a chat with us.
Buy Now, Ship Later
Looking to buy now but cannot accept the delivery right now? No worries! Stylish Fireplaces offers a Buy Now, Ship Later program and will store your merchandise in our warehouse for up to 30 days free of charge. If you need to ship at a later date, please add our no-charge ‘Buy Now, Ship Later’ product to your cart. When your order is ready to ship, we will contact you to schedule your delivery. PLEASE NOTE: Storage fees of $10 per day will apply if delivery is not taken within 30 Days of product availability notification.
Because we are a real store, based in Concord, Ontario, and not just a web-based e-tailer, we can offer residents of Southern Ontario a free pickup option at our warehouse. Simply select this option at Check-out and we will let you know when your order is ready for pickup.
No-Hassle Return Policy
We want you to be completely satisfied with your fireplace purchase. If for any reason you are not, we will refund you 100% of your product purchase, minus the return shipping costs.
- You must notify us of your intent to return within 30 days from the purchase date (not the shipping date).
- Contact our Service & Delivery manager
- Contact our Service & Delivery manager
- Our return policy also applies to cancellations made after an item has shipped or refusal at time of delivery.
- We will issue you a Return Authorization number that will be used to track your return. We will email you a prepaid label to ship your fireplace back to us. You will be responsible for return shipping costs, which will be deducted from your credit. Credit will not be issued for products returned without a Return Authorization or those returns sent by carriers not authorized by us.
- The item must be returned in new/unused condition in the original packaging. If the product was shipped to you on a pallet or skid, then it must be returned on same. Please be sure to include any remotes, decorative media, owners’ manuals, trims or other ‘extras’ that may have been removed from the packaging when the product was opened. If these items are found to be missing, you will not receive a credit for your return.
- There is no restocking fee charged for items returned in new condition in their original packaging. Product condition will be confirmed by inspection once it is received back into our warehouse. A minimum 25% restocking fee will be applied to any returns of products not in new condition. There will be no credit for products returned without original packaging. Should any pieces of the product be found to be missing or damaged, return credit may be refused.
- Return credits will be issued within 3 business days, once the fireplace has been received in our warehouse.
- Refunds will be applied to the same payment method used when the original purchase was made.
Boxes that travel across the city, across the province or across the country are bound to be dirty and a bit scuffed up. Even when there are obvious breaks or tears in a box, the contents may be completely undamaged. However, there are some precautions you can take to help us hold our shipping partners accountable in the unlikely event that your product is damaged in transit.
What to do if you notice shipping damage
Please inspect your shipment as soon as it arrives.
- If you observe damage to the box when your product is delivered, please note it on the delivery documents when you sign for the delivery.
- If you are not present when the product is delivered, please notify the shipping company as soon as you discover the damage, within 24 hours. Contact information for the shipping company can be found on the shipping label on your product packaging.
- Please also notify our Service & Delivery Manager by calling 905-889-1239 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receiving a damaged shipment.
Time is of the essence in any shipping claim. All shipping companies have strict limits on the window of time in which we can make a claim for damage. While we will strive to resolve all damage claims with our shipping partners, damage reports not made within 24 hours of delivery may not be eligible for credit or replacement.
What not to do if you notice shipping damage
- Do not refuse delivery without noting ‘Package damaged’ as the reason, with the shipper.
- Do not request a return authorization without informing us of the shipping damage.
Either of the above actions may result in you not receiving full credit for your returned product. See our Return Policy, above.